Bridal Templates - Hexagon Style
Sale price Price $28.74 Unit price per
Our Bride Robe in a beautiful Hexagon design. Standout on your wedding day amoungst your bridesmaids with this one of a kind robe. Choose a size, and text and robe color to match your wedding theme best.
Customize the front of the robe by name, nickname or monogram in the matching font style.
- Customization is Printed with Vinyl for better results and is not embroidered
- Surplice wrap satin V-neckline
- Drop-shoulder sleeves with satin trim at cuffs
- Includes tie belt
- Hits above knee
- Machine washable cool, separately. Non-chlorine bleach. Tumble dry low.
Custom - Sales of our custom products are final. Custom products (those with print on them) are made to order and the print cannot be undone so we cannot accept it for return.
Non Custom - We accept returns on non-custom products within 60 days of delivery.
- Items that show signs of wear/tear may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. We will reach out to you when this happens.
- Please note that we do not provide return labels. Shipping costs of items are paid for by the customers.
- Please allow up to 10 business days from the day your return is delivered to be processed.
Received a damaged item?
- Please send us an email at email@example.com and we will do our best to help you.
Hand wash or wash separately on a delicate cycle. Wash inside out in cold water. Use mild detergent. Do not use bleach or fabric softeners. Hang or lay flat to dry. Do not dry clean. Do not use an iron directly onto the garment. Avoid ironing any vinyl.
My girls loved them and so did I! They look great, nice color
Perfect for my wedding day and fits really nice.
I ordered 7 robes and all of them were just perfect. Matched my theme perfectly.
So elegant and beutiful! And great price.
I am soooo thrilled with my robes! I can't stop looking at them! I got the flowy design for myself (bride) and also for all 8 of my bridesmaids and 1 for my mom (mother of the bride) and 1 for mother of the groom! At first I was a little hesitant about the 'flowy' design because I wasn't sure if it would be too hard to read since it's a much smaller design than the other ones they offer, but I have to say I was blown away by how they look! I was going for the more subtle look so the flowy design is best if you don't want to look too obnoxious with a big BRIDE on your back! These are so soft and elegant and the font looks so modern! In love! Can't wait to hand them out on by big day! PS I got the solid white font! So chic! Thanks Pretty Robes & special thanks to Keesha for answering my 100 questions!